Offer your customers an odor-free, PVC-free alternative for wall murals. This high-performance, flame-retardant wall paper with an ultra-smooth finish provides vivid color and high-definition detail ideal for wall murals, and provides up to 20 years display permanence indoors, away from direct sun. This easy-to-install, strippable prepaste wall paper tears off easily and comes with an HP warranty for clean removal.
- Offer bold wall decorations and more provide reassurance with environmental certifications and responsible sourcing. Odorless displays are GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified℠ and meet AgBB criteria using this FSC®-certified paper.
- Maintain high productivity in your printshop and offer your customers an easy-to-use solution. This wall paper goes up and comes down with water, and it comes with an HP warranty.
- Help your customers define interiors with long-lasting, colorful, detailed, creative wall murals. Expand your offering with HP PVC-free Wall Paper, 175 g/m2 the competitive digital solution from HP designed for emerging wall mural applications.
- Overview and Features
- Eco Highlights
- Printing Material Specifications
- Finishing/Post Processing
- Operating conditions
- Dimension and Weight
Overview and Features
- Differentiate with environmental certifications
- Be productive easy to print, install, and remove
- Help your customers boldly define interior spaces
- FSC®-certified paper from well-managed forests[eco01]
- Paper contains 10% recycled content from post-consumer waste
- With HP Latex Inks, prints produced are odorless and GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified℠[eco02]
- With HP Latex Inks, prints meet AgBB criteria for health-related evaluation of VOC emissions[eco03]
- Please recycle large format printing hardware, printing supplies, and media. HP recycling services make it easy to dispose of products at end-of-use.
Printing Material Specifications
Core Size, US
Country of Origin
Printing Material Lamination
Operating Temperature Range, Celsius
Operating Temperature Range, Fahrenheit
Printing Material Dry Time
Printing Material Shelf Life
Dimension and Weight
Weight, U.S, Package
Weight, Metric, Package
- HP PVC-free Wall Paper can be easily removed from the wall. Residual adhesive can be easily wiped clean with water and a sponge. Some warranty limitations apply.
- Chemical analysis demonstrated elemental chlorine to be below 200 ppm. Presence of chlorine is attributed to residual chlorine used in the paper-making process, and not due to the presence of PVC.
- Trademark license code FSC-C115319.
- HP PVC-free Wall Paper printed with HP Latex Inks is GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified℠. See http://www.greenguard.org.
- To obtain US LEED credits based on FSC® certification, the builder must purchase HP PVC-free Wall Paper printed with HP Latex Inks from an FSC Chain of Custody certified print service provider. To obtain LEED credits based on GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certification-,
-  With HP Latex Inks. Display permanence rating for interior displays/ away from direct sunlight, by HP Image Permanence Lab.
-  Class A, B1, EN 13501, and M1 approved fire certifications.
-  According to European Standard EN15102.
-  Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight, by HP Image Permanence Lab.
-  Interior in-window display ratings by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of media including HP printing materials.
-  Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of media including HP media; water resistance is comparable to eco- and low-solvent inks when printed on water-resistant substrates. Water resistance testing follows ISO 18935 method. Results may vary based on specific media performance.
-  HP PVC-free Wall Paper can be easily removed from the wall. Residual adhesive can be easily wiped clean with water and a sponge. Some warranty limitations apply.
|Width||54 in||1372 mm|
|Length||100 ft||30.5 m|
|Config||1 Roll||1 Roll|
|Product Group||HP PVC-free Wall Paper|
|Thickness||7 mil||.177 mm|
|Core Size||3 in||76.2 mm|