- Create high-impact displays and banners for events and retail POP. This economically priced polyester fabric produces brilliant prints that resist creases and wrinkles. Offer custom work and optimize the cost advantages of this easy-to-use, knitted polyester fabric. And discover new profit potential with this versatile, lightweight textile.
- Differentiate your offering with a compelling alternative to PVC for banners and displays. This flame-resistant1 light fabric is also REACH compliant2 and OEKO-tex® certified5 to help you and your customers meet high health and safety standards.
- Deliver crisp image quality and bright colors with the wide color gamut produced by HP Latex Inks.
- Overview and Features
- Printing Material Specifications
- Finishing/Post Processing
- Operating conditions
- Warranty & Footnote
Overview and Features
- Recyclable6 alternative to traditional banner and display materials
- Wide color gamut
- Wrinkle resistant
- An alternative to PVC for banners and displays
- Flame resistant1
- REACH compliant2
- Rub- and scratch-resistant prints3
- Oeko-Tex® Certified5
Printing Material Specifications
Core Size, US
Country of origin
Operating Temperature Range, Celsius
Operating Temperature Range, Fahrenheit
Printing Material Dry Time
Printing Material Shelf Life
HP large format printing materials are free from defects in materials and workmanship. For warranty statement, please see globalBMG.com/hp/mediawarranties. To obtain warranty service, please contact BMG customer support.
 This product does not contain substances listed as SVHC (155) per Annex XIV of the EU REACH directive published as of June 16, 2014 in concentrations exceeding 0.1%. To determine the status of SVHC in HP products, see the HP REACH Declaration published at HP Printing Products and Consumable Supplies. Logo source: Copyright European Chemicals Agency.
 Rub resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab according to ASTM F1319.
 Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media and follows ISO 18935 method. For more information, see globalBMG.com/hp/printpermanence.
 HP Light Fabric is certified according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, which is a globally uniform testing and certification system for textile raw materials, intermediate, and end products at all stages of production. Tested for emissions of volatile organic compounds and chemical residues such as pesticides, allergy-inducing dyestuffs, or tin-organic compounds.
 HP Large Format Media take-back program availability varies. Recycling programs may not exist in your area. See hp.com/recycle for details.
[*] It is necessary to use the take-up reel with the HP Latex 210 and platen cover (B2W90A) with the HP Latex 210, 260 and 280 Printers. The platen cover is included with the HP Latex 360 Printer.
|Width||42 in||1067 mm|
|Length||150 ft||45.7 m|
|Product Group||HP Light Fabric|
|Config||1 Roll||1 Roll|