See the bright, clear difference. HP Bright White Inkjet Paper with ColorPRO Technology delivers professional quality and striking results at production speed. See more striking colors, crisper text and graphics, and higher-contrast blacks. Optimize your everyday printing with the reliable, trouble-free performance of this economical, FSC®-certified1 paper available in a range of sizes including metric and jumbo rolls.
- See the bright, clear difference. See precise lines with sharp, fine detail. See high-impact graphics with an extended range of colors. HP Bright White Inkjet Paper with ColorPRO Technology delivers professional quality, striking results.
- Keep a brisk pace. HP printing materials are designed together with HP inks and the printer to provide consistent, quality performance. Meet the environmental objectives of your company and your clients with this recyclable, FSC®-certified1paper.
- Optimize your everyday printing with the reliable, trouble-free performance of cost-effective HP Bright White Inkjet Paper. Many choices, including metric sizes, cut steps from the workflow for higher productivity and lower costs of printing.
Overview & Specifications
- Overview and Features
- Printing Material Specifications
- Finishing/Post Processing
- Operating conditions
- Warranty & Footnote
Overview and Features
See the bright, clear difference. HP Bright White Inkjet Paper with ColorPRO Technology delivers professional quality and striking results at production speed. See more striking colors, crisper text and graphics, and higher-contrast blacks. Optimize your everyday printing with the reliable, trouble-free performance of this economical, FSC®-certified paper available in a range of sizes including metric and jumbo rolls.
More striking colors, Crisper text and graphics, Higher contrast blacks, Visibly enhanced print quality at production speed, FSC®-certified paper, Recyclable through commonly available programs, ISO 9706
High-production engineering environments in CAD, AEC, and GIS segments, and PSPs printing posters and presentations, and POP and retail displays.
Posters and Presentations; POP and Retail Displays; Geographic Information Systems (GIS); Architecture (AEC) and Engineering (CAD)
Printing Material Specifications
Core Size, US
113% per ISO 2470-2 Test Method
90 g/m2 per ISO 536 Test Method
119 microns/4.7 mil per ISO 534 Test Method
94% per ISO 2471 Test Method
166 per ISO 11475 Test Method
Country of Origin
Product of Germany
Matte per ASTM D-523 Test Method
Printing Material Lamination
Can be laminated with commercially available pressure-sensitive laminate films. Visit HP’s lamination partner for more information.
Operating Temperature Range, Celsius
15 to 30°C
Operating Temperature Range, Fahrenheit
59 to 86°F
20 to 80% RH
Printing Material Dry Time
90 seconds (@ 23°C, 50% RH)
Printing Material Shelf Life
2 years, unopened in original packaging
HP large format printing materials are free from defects in materials and workmanship. For warranty statement, please see http://www.globalBMG.com/hp/mediawarranties. To obtain warranty service, please contact BMG customer support.
 Trademark license code FSC®-C115319. Not all FSC®-certified products are available in all regions.
|Width||24 in||610 mm|
|Length||150 ft||45.7 m|
|Config||1 Roll||1 Roll|
|Printer||DesignJet 5000 Dye|
|Printer||DesignJet 5500 Dye|
|Product Group||HP Bright White Inkjet Paper|