HP Air Release Adhesive Gloss Cast Vinyl
This competitively priced, high-performance white cast vinyl with a permanent adhesive is ideal for high-impact long-term applications on curved and flat surfaces, like vehicle wraps. This substrate offers a gloss finish and an opaque permanent adhesive with clean removability.
- Get real value with this competitively priced adhesive gloss cast vinyl. You get reliable HP performance from printing to installation to removal. You get long-lasting outdoor durability.
- Enjoy the ease of working with this opaque permanent adhesive vinyl. A special adhesive technology makes it easy to release air during installation and prevents bubbles. And with little glue residue, it removes cleanly, even after 5 years.
- Gain peace of mind for the life of the application.
- Overview and Features
- Printing Material Specifications
- Finishing/Post Processing
- Operating conditions
- Dimension and Weight
Overview and Features
- Capitalize on the value and the competitive price
- Enjoy easy installation and clean removal
Printing Material Specifications
Core Size, US
Country of Origin
Printing Material Lamination
Operating Temperature Range, Celsius
Operating Temperature Range, Fahrenheit
Printing Material Dry Time
Printing Material Shelf Life
Dimension and Weight
Weight, U.S, Package
Weight, Metric, Package
Thickness (without liner)
Thickness (with liner)
-  Image permanence ratings by HP Image Permanence Lab. Outdoor display permanence tested according to SAE J2527; in a vertical display orientation in simulated nominal outdoor display conditions for select high and low climates, including exposure to direct sunlight and water; performance may vary as environmental conditions change. Laminated display permanence using HP Clear Gloss Cast Overlaminate.
 HP image permanence and scratch, smudge, and water resistance estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of media including HP printing materials. For more information, see globalBMG.com/hp/printpermanence.
 Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a wide range of media, including HP media; water resistance is comparable to eco- and low-solvent inks when printed on water-resistant substrates. Water resistance testing follows ISO 18935 method. Results may vary based on specific media performance.
|Width||54 in||1372 mm|
|Length||150 ft||45.7 m|
|Config||1 Roll||1 Roll|
|Product Group||HP Air Release Adhesive Gloss Cast Vinyl|
|Thickness||2 mil||.05 mm|
|Core Size||3 in||76.2 mm|